Round nose tree shape carbide files also called round nose tree shape solid tungsten carbide cutting burrs. For the removal of material, cutting in and defining many hard materials such as metals, stone, ceramic, porcelain, reinforced plastics and hard wood. Use to round edges, make concave cuts, gouge out.
The cut of these burrs will leave you with a fine surface finish. Use with your rotary tool, flexible shaft or die grinder. Cutting speed should not exceed 35,000 RPM.
Special flute width, finish and spacing for fast stock removal, easy chip flow and minimum leading. Made from high quality tungsten carbide for excellent durability.
* 1/4" shanks are supplied standard unless ordered otherwise.
* 3/8" shanks are recommended on all carbide rotary burrs larger than 1/2" diameter
* Double cut head. Suitable for
deburring and polishing cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy
steel, stainless steel and other materials up to HRC65 hardness.
* 1/4" (6.35mm) shank and 1/2" (12.7mm) head diameter
* Made with tungsten carbide and suitable for deburring and polishing.
* Packaged in a clear plastic tube
* SF-5 Round Nose Tree Head Shape
* Precision Ground and polished;
* High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness.
1.It is wildly used in machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical industry, craft sculpture and other industrial sectors.
2.For finishing all kinds of metal mold cavity,such as shoes mold.
3.For the handcraft caving of metal and non-metallic material.
4.For drawing dies and wood working tools
5.Processing all kinds of mechanical parts chamfer round and groove,cleaning tube, for finishing of cast iron non-ferrous metal.
1. Q:What kind of material can you produce?
A: 100% raw tungsten carbide.
2. Q:What is the lead time?
A:In general, 10-25 days after receiving full payment(depending on the order quantity).
3. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: Some products are in stock. The others are to be produced according to your order including samples.
4. Q: Can I mix different models?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.