The ball shape carbide rotary file or ball shaped carbide rotary burrs can rotate at a very high speed, enabling it to manipulate the material it is working on.Used for grinding, carving and shaping in steel, cast iron, brass, copper, hardwoods, plastics, etc.Suitable for use on most air or electric grinding tools which accept 1/4" shanks.
* Made of tungsten carbide and suitable for deburring and polishing cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other materials up to HRC65 hardness.
* Double cut, ball shaped head.
* Used for mechanical processing, mold processing, arts and crafts engraving.
* Tungsten carbide rotary file is mainly driven by electric or pneumatic tools (also can be installed on the machine tool).
* Comes with a plastic storage case, it is convenient for you to carry it about.
Why Choose Us ?
1. We are a factory manufacturing tungsten carbide rotary burrs. Widest product range, best production capability, best quality control, best Service, competitive price;
2. 100% QC inspection before shipment;
3. Feedback within 24 hours;
4. Providing professional suggestion on products;
5. Customized according to your demands;
6. Accept sample orders and small orders;
7. Accept payment terms of T/T, L/C, Paypal,etc.;
8. Offer free samples under the condition of freight paid by customers;
9. Survey Email of products usage will be sent timely to get your feedback.
Q1. What is the delivery time of your products?
A:In general, about 5-15 days after receiving your full payment.
Q2. Can the product be customized as our need, such as put on our logo?
A:Surely, putting on your logo is also available.
Q3. Is your price competitive?
A: We only supply high-quality products. Surely we will give you best factory price based on
superior product and service.
Q4. What payment terms do you accept?
A:T/T or West Union or Moneygram or Paypal.
Q5. How do you arrange shipment?
A: By Sea//By Air or By Express,5-15 days Against Deposit.