1. Before painting nail polish, we must paint nail polish oil to effectively protect the nails.
2. When choosing nail polish, we'd better use healthy non-toxic water-based nail polish, because common nail polish often contains carcinogenic toxic chemicals.
3. When painting nail polish, do not paint the whole piece of nails. Remember not to paint the root of the nail crescent.
4. When the nail polish began to fall, do not use the hand to peel, to use regular nail remover all off. After the removal of clean air to the nail, do not immediately coat with other nail polish;
5. Try not to choose a piece, even if you really need to stick, it should not take a too long time.