1. Use fingernail clipper to cut redundant nail piece, because nail piece is harder, you should choose a bigger fingernail clipper, which can cut cleaner.
2. Dip a cotton ball into the nail remover and press it directly on the nail.
3. With tin foil keep cotton ball and nails, as far as possible to ensure that nail remover is not volatile. This is also the most important step of removing the patch.
4. Remove the tin foil with the cotton ball after 20 minutes.
5. Repair nails with a file strip and polish the nail surface to remove the patch completely.
6. Polish the nails.
7.Massage the nails with nourishing oil until absorbed.