First, A symbol:
1. The carbide rotary file shall be marked with:
* Trademarks of manufacturers or sellers;
* Rotary file code (type symbol, cutting part diameter symbol);
* Hard alloy classification code.
2. The box of the rotary file should be marked:
* The name, address and trademark of the manufacturer or seller;
* Product name;
* Standard code;
* Rotary file code (for packaged products in groups);
* Classification code for cemented carbide applications;
* Manufacturing year.
Second, the packaging:
The rotary file should be protected from damage, the handle should be treated with anti-rust and the packaged rotary file should be protected from damage.