Carbide rotary burrs, also known as hard alloy high-speed as-grinding cutters, carbide die cutters, etc., are used with high-speed electric grinders or pneumatic tools. Carbide rotary crucibles are widely used. Carbide rotary crucibles can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum. Since the carbide rotating crucible is manually controlled by clamping on a high-speed rotating tool, the pressure and feed rate of the carbide rotating crucible are determined by the service life and cutting effect of the tool.
Advantages of carbide rotating boring
1. It can process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, and non-metal such as marble, jade and bone. The processing hardness can reach HRA≥85.
2. It can basically replace the small grinding wheel with handle and no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is tens of times higher than the manual boring tool and nearly ten times higher than the small grinding wheel with the handle.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. Can process a variety of high-precision shape mold cavity.
5. Long service life. Durability is ten times higher than high-speed steel tools and more than 200 times smaller than small grinding wheels.
6. Easy to grasp, easy to use, safe and reliable.
7. Comprehensive processing costs can be reduced by tens of times.