Carbide Rotary Burrs is a effective wayto realize mechanization in hand work operations. Carbide burrs are used for metalwork, tool making, engineering, model engineering, wood carving, jewellery making, welding, chamferring, casting, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting and sculpting. Widely used in the aerospace,automotive, stone and metal sculpting, and metal smith industries toname but a few.
* Product Name: Inverted cone shape carbide rotary burrs/ inverted cone burrs
* Shape: Inverted Cone
* Processing: CNC fully ground
* Material: Tungsten Carbide
* Shank Dia: 1/4
1.It is wildly used in machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical industry, craft sculpture and other industrial sectors.
2.For finishing all kinds of metal mold cavity,such as shoes mold.
3.For the handcraft caving of metal and non-metallic material.
4.For drawing dies and wood working tools
5.Processing all kinds of mechanical parts chamfer round and groove,cleaning tube, for finishing of cast iron non-ferrous metal.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are manufacturing industrial drill bits,tungsten carbide rotary burrs. Widest product range, best production capability, best quality control, best service, competitive price;
2. Customized according to your demands;
3. Accept sample orders and small orders;
4. Accept payment terms of T/T, Paypal, etc.;
5. Offer free samples under the condition of freight paid by customers;
6. Survey e-mail of products’ use will be sent timely to get your feedback.
Q1. Can I place a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 5-10 days. Usually it takes 10-25 days, or longer depending on your quantity.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for inverted cone carbide rotary burrs?
A: 50 pieces.
Q4. Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
A: We are a manufacturer, specially producing nail drill bits and carbide rotary file.
Q5. How to proceed an order for inverted cone burrs?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.