6mm Cone Shape (M Type) tip, double cut, 1/4" shank diameter carbide rotary drill bits
Tungsten carbide will provide superior cutting power. Will work with all rotary tools and drills, chucks and collets.
* Product Name : Carbide rotary drill bits/ carbide rotary burrs/ carbide rotary file
* Model : Cone Shape (M Type) tip
* Material : Tungsten Carbide;
* Shank Diameter : 1/4"
* Color : Dark gray
* Net Weight : 5g
* Package Content : 1 x carbide rotary drill bits
1. Made of premium quality Tungsten steel to ensure rust-free, long lasting durability and no vibration!
2. Uniquely designed to taper at the tip so you can reach tighter areas;
3. Good quality, long service life and excellent wear resistance,etc.
4. Easy and convenient to use, safe and reliable, and it can reduce labor intensity and improve the working environment.
5. It could cut kinds of metals under HRC70 (including hardened steel),and non-metallic materials,such as marble,jade,bone)
Cone shape tungsten carbide burr is used widely in the shipping construction, auto engine porting and foundry fabrication. With its high rotating speed and hardness, it can machine a lot of different materials like cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel and non ferrous material. High life service of product is warranted for virgin and excellent raw material which is one of most critical factors to the tools' life.